The Neurological Alliance of Ireland (NAI) is the national advocacy umbrella for neurological care in Ireland. It represents over 30 non statutory organisations working with people with neurological conditions.
The NAI promotes the development of services and supports for all those living with neurological conditions and their families throughout Ireland.
Visit the NAI website.
The following national organisations are members of the Neurological Alliance of Ireland.
- Acquired Brain Injury Ireland
- Alzheimer Society of Ireland
- Brainwave The Irish Epilepsy Association
- Bri,The Aquired Brain Injury Advocacy Association
- Cheshire Ireland
- Chronic Pain Ireland
- Dystonia Ireland
- Enable Ireland
- Huntington's Disease Association of Ireland
- Irish Heart Foundation
- Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association
- Meningitis Research Foundation
- Migraine Association of Ireland
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Ireland
- Muscular Dystrophy Ireland
- Neurofibromatosis Association of Ireland
- North West MS Therapy Centre
- Parkinsons Association of Ireland
- Post Polio Support Group
- Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Ireland
- Spinal Injuries Ireland
- Syringomyelia Support Group of Ireland
- The Rehab Group
- The Meningitis Trust
- The Volunteer Stroke Scheme
- Irish Institute of Clinical Neuroscience
- Irish Society of Physicians in Geriatric Medicine
- Myasthenia Gravis Association of Ireland
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Association